Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another (less gourmet) face to Ratatouille

I raised a great hullabaloo
When I found a large mouse in my stew,
indent Said the waiter, "Don't shout
indent And wave it about
Or the rest will be wanting one too!"
indent indent -Anonymous
This might have described the scene a bit when a couple of hapless Whitman diners observed that there was a bird living in the serving area of the dining hall. This is the second time I've seen him, or at least the second time I've seen a bird there.

I'm actually surprised by the fact that it didn't occur to me just how unsanitary that is until I saw those guys freaking out over it. Anyway, as the guys pointed out, most of the food in Whitman has glass on top of it.

Except of course, for the desserts. Trust Murphy to have the bird perched right over there. Mmmm, bird dropping icing...

Well, I suppose it's an incentive to eat in Wu/Wilcox or skip dessert.

0 comments: