Sunday, September 27, 2009

A diverse set of events coming up in the week


Several exciting events lined up for you this week to go and check out! Without further ado, here they are.

Hypnotize Your Roommate

Time:
Monday, Sept 28, 7~9 pm
Wednesday, Sept 30 7~9 pm
Place: 039 East Pyne

This past weekend, I got my roommate to do all my tedious ECO/ORF/MAT homework while I partied like a wild unrestrained horse. How did I do that? By hypnotizing my roommate, of course. Learn to do this yourself too by attending this event!

Professor Ed Steinfeld - "Playing Our Game: China's Rise and the West"

Time:
Thursday, Oct 1, 4:30~5:30 pm
Place:
McCosh Hall, Room 2 (Entrance B)

We all know that China is developing at a fierce rate and that there will most likely be problems as China and the US struggle for power. If you want to know more about this East vs. West issue, this is the event to attend!

2009 Post-Summer Internship Presentation

Time:
Tuesday, Sept 29, 7~9 pm (Education and Youth Services)
Wednesday, Sept 30, 7~9 pm (Policy Research, Law, and Legal Services)
Thursday, Oct 1, 7~9 pm (Community Outreach and Social Services)
Place:
Rocky-Mathey Classroom

Don't make the mistake I made last year, waiting for an internship to prance along my way in March! Find out what cool internships our peers did over the summer, so you can make summer 2010 one of the most memorable summers you have ever had.

0 comments: