Sunday, May 11, 2008

Procrastination: Sport of Champions

As a master procrastinator, I've always been great at finding ways to put off doing work. It might be interesting, though, to hear about people's favorite methods of wasting time on the internet. Post JP, it's hard to find motivation for those other three papers and two exams, so I'm always looking for new ideas. Here are a few of mine, please feel free to post your own:

-http://www.addictinggames.com/bloons.html - this one was entirely responsible for the all-nighter I pulled on the Monday before Dean's Date last spring...
-www.freerice.com
-www.abc.com and www.nbc.com for Ugly Betty, Grey's, and/or Scrubs (and, when those don't work, www.surfthechannel.com)
-www.postsecret.com
-www.questionablecontent.net - I'd recommend starting from the beginning

Good luck this week, and don't forget about Mother's Day!


5 comments:

Martha Vega said...

That's wicked. QC will take the ickle ones forever to read.

Cindy Hong said...

I see that posting for the Prince blog has become a new favorite procrastination device. Reading and commenting on it has for me.

L said...

I knew I shouldn't have clicked that link. Level 42 now... I've grown to hate those ice bloons more than anything.

Maria Salciccioli '09 said...

Haha sorry guys!

PS - We need to get people who don't write for the blog to comment. PR campaign?

Anonymous said...

Smart cookie gets 42 in Jurassic Word Rice Park. I bet you throw a mean pair of dice.