Friday, March 28, 2008

Weekly WTFs: the most important, least important, weirdest, funniest, or just plain stupidest news items of the week

Monday: Eating club presidents can sue too! "Well, if you're not going to press charges, I guess I might as well! I mean, someone has to."
Tuesday: Social websites can get sued too! Be careful what social websites you create. Facebook, I'm looking at you.
Tuesday: Muggles try to play Quidditch. But the brooms don't even fly! Harry Potter would laugh himself sick.
Wednesday: SaveForbes.com. 256 signatures in two days, not bad! I still don't understand what we're saving Forbes from though.
Thursday: Rock Paper Scissors tournament. I guess Twister would take too long.
Friday: What Princeton Students are really interested in. Five stars, really?

0 comments: