Thursday, March 26, 2009

fmylife: Princeton Application Fail

Checking through the latest updates on fmylife.com , as many seniors do in the last week before their thesis deadline, I came across this poor soul:

"Today, I got a letter from Princeton that said i got accepted. I jumped for joy
screaming at the top of my lungs. My little brother walks in laughing with his
camcorder on record. He played a joke on me and gave me the real letter. FML."

For those of you who haven't been, fmylife.com allows users to vote on whether posters of txt-length stories deserved what they got. 49980 users said this high school senior didn't deserve it.

4 comments:

MJL said...

I figure it has to be fake ... Princeton letters haven't been mailed yet

Meg Byrne said...

Poor kid. But yeah, they don't hear until Tuesday at 5 pm. (Online!?)

Meg Byrne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think 90% are fake - but a LITTLE entertaining. I prefer Apology Center - Apology Center