Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meet a Pre-Frosh: Julia Fisher



What’s your name?
Julia Fisher

Where are you from?
Washington, D.C.

What is the one most important thing you do outside of school?
“That’s a really tough one … I guess I’d say music. I play piano and trumpet.”

Other than Princeton, what schools are you considering?
Yale

What makes you want to attend Princeton?
“I feel like everyone I’ve encountered is really enthusiastic … there’s just so much going on.”

What makes you want to attend one of those other schools?
“It’s similar. That’s the problem.”

What are you looking forward to learning this weekend?
“I’m trying to figure out what the people here are like, and get a sense of the general culture of the campus.”

How do you feel about the color orange?
“I like it. It’s a great-looking color.”

0 comments: