Sunday, April 5, 2009

Snuggies: Almost as Awesome as Pet Rocks

At this point, who hasn't heart of a Snuggie?

If you're in the sad minority, here's a quick run down. The Snuggie is a blanket... with sleeves. You can order one on TV or the internet. And as the Snuggie following has grown, so too have the parody YouTube videos and the cultish Snuggie Pub Crawls, which by coincidence, I would really like to attend if anyone is interested.

Here's the latest video I've found on the interblag. The University of Dayton video on replacing heat with Snuggies, (as a parody green initiative). As my NYU friend, who sent me the link said, "I would be in favor of this initiative simply because the students look like Hogwarts students [in their Snuggies]." And who wouldn't support that?

University of Dayton video on Snuggies. (It wouldn't upload).

And more, from the NYTimes Article.

0 comments: