Thursday, December 3, 2009

GoCrossCampus 2009 ends in tie

Remember GoCrossCampus, the Risk-style game that 902 Princeton students and alumni participated in a few years ago? Well I do. After more than a month of mindless following of the Princeton commander’s orders, I was as disappointed as anyone that our efforts were in vain. I took comfort in the fact Yale and Cornell, the two frontrunners, would knock each other’s brains out at some point later in the game.

Well, guess what? I can officially declare Yale and Cornell cowards. After a month and half, the game ended in a disappointing tie right before Thanksgiving break. See this link for final results.

On a brighter note, not wasting time checking the status during the game’s last week might have also saved my physics grade.

0 comments: