Friday, December 11, 2009

Missed Connections

Recently, Princeton has come on board with various internet fads: Princeton FML and a new Facebook group, Overheard at Princeton, which entails submissions of all the bizarre and entertaining things Princeton students are overheard saying. In keeping with this trend, Harvard has a new website, I saw you Harvard. The site is essentially missed connections. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, it's when two people cross paths but don’t have the chance to converse: “I saw you... in Eliot D-hall reading what looked to be an essay. I love how you're always wearing a black scarf and your adorable British accent. I know you must be hella smart since you're on that special fellowship I wish I knew your name...” However creepy it may be, I think it’s worth it to get on the bandwagon Princeton!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed. someone set it up

Anonymous said...

Why don't you?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you

Anonymous said...

it's creepy and lonely...have you read through the Harvard one? We don't need anything like that.

Anonymous said...

princeton.goodcrush.com - it's up