Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Springtime Procrastination

Okay. It's April 2. That makes it officially Spring weather in my book. I'm breaking out the Rainbows, the skirts, the shorts. Can I wear white yet? 

April means I can start running outside again. Maybe some of you hardcore runners have been doing this all winter, but unless we have an Indian Summer in January, I don't start running until I see daffodils.

I'm also a native of Princeton. As such, I've posted a photo (thanks Google maps), of my adopted running route (thanks Sarah Denny), as well as things in the area that you can do to further procrastinate that thesis, JP, orgo exam... what have you. If you want to get to really know the Princeton area- and maybe step a tiny bit outside your bubble for an afternoon- check these places out. (Click on the photo to open it in a new window).

Running Route


0 comments: